Facebook

Derp

The Jetman has something to say about the crap that's going on lately. SERIOUSLY?! Yup.

PR Comic-con 2011 afterthoughts

Posted by JETZ.acx On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 0 comments

Since this blog entry is going into every outlet I’m in (Facebook, Blogger, Deviantart), I’ll be very brief and cut to the chase: it’s been an awesome weekend with you guys and gals. I’ve only went Saturday, but the aftermath as I shared pics in Facebook and the thrill of thinking that I might end up joining in the cosplay hobby is just pure awesomeness. Thank you, especially those who not only let me capture on camera, but who were willing to start a new friendship with me.

This is not the end! I’m already looking forward towards future events, and it looks like Central Fan Fest might be the next place to go. Can’t say I’ll be going as someone there, though – any cosplay I might do may be for either next year or for Kaisen 9 this next Fall/Winter. So look out – The Jetman is blasting off to new heights, and not even the universe itself will stop him from reaching his goals! See ya around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment